Thursday, October 13, 2011

Flip. You Beautiful.

Free Concert. Aweh>
Just say the word free and concert and my friends and I are there in a jiffy. We went basically for City Bowl and we left huge fans of everything and anything.
There was some kids who weren't really into the gig vibe but we had a JOL. The fashion was like an kiddie jol in Durban but there was a couple of folks that blew my mind with their individuality. 
Just BTDUBSTEP i would like to dedicate this post to Robyn and her first Macaroon experience. <3

Best Hot chocolate in the world

City Bowl Mizers



Most wonderful group of girls in the world


One of my favourite photos i have ever taken. Megan <3


Robyn. Nuff' said.


Graham Watkins Project


Weren't really fans but after this we were complete Locnville fanatics.




Guys should take a hint. This guy is so well presented. My friends and i loved his style. If only all males dressed like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment