Sunday, December 18, 2011

a Happy story with a sad ending...

Firstly i want to apologize for not posting for two weeks but i was in Germany on my exchange, my exchange partner just so happen to be one of my best friends, my twin, Marielle Gras. Posting will now resume as normal

I arrived at Frankfurt airport very skeptical about her family, I mean no one can match up to the Van Zyls but as I got there i felt so welcomed by the family and it felt like no time has passed since i saw Marielle.
After a half a hour drive we arrived in her hometown Ingelheim. I am not gonna spend time writing how beautiful her town is... (the picture will explain that)... instead i want to express my love for my second family and second home country.
Germany is just beautiful and I know i will definitely spend a year of my life living there.
Marielle and her family are one of the greatest people i have ever met. they were there for me when i needed them and they created so many memories for me. i hope one day to repay them for everything they have done for me.

Ich Liebe Dich Gras Familie

INGELHEIM
















WEINACHTSMARKT (CHRISTMAS MARKET)





WHAT IS GERMANY WITHOUT BEER?



ONE OF THE GREATEST FAMILIES IN THE WORLD




MY TWIN


No comments:

Post a Comment