Thursday, January 19, 2012

Street Style

Old Biscuit Mill


I love the casual way she is styled, she seems so effortless


Personally you can't go wrong with a white blouse or high waisted pants. I love the colour of the pants, if paired with a red lip it would look lovely.


this guy just looks cool. Those glasses.


He has such a kiff look, the hat gives it that extra cool factor


Her shoes, they are beautiful. I love how she used such earthy colours and made it look so nice and not so 'hippie'


As you know I really love short hair and denim shirts. So it was an instant love but she looks so edgy. it is wonderful.


she has the most beautiful red hair and that dress. I could do with a dress like that.


I wish my hair could curl like that and that skirt goes so well with her skin colour.


 A midi skirt is a great addition to any season's closet and that colour is amazing for summer, it is bright enough, and for winter, it brightens up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment