Monday, February 27, 2012

Local is pretty darn lekker.

My recent travels have taken me to the little surrounding towns of Cape Town and boy oh boy was that a silly mistake... 
It was my dream shops all in one road, one verrryyyy long road..



Oh so Boho
the name is enough isn't it? 
the best leather bags and backpacks i have seen ever and 'gypsy' jewellery! quite pricey but worth it.





Big Blue
Those of you who know Big Blue will know how cool this shop is.. best T-shirts in the world especially South African themed ones. Their little gifts and gadgets are just as cool, you can buy this whole shop and be kept busy for hours!







Nostalgia
I am a sucker for anything vintage and this little shop just rubbed the fact that i was born in the wrong era in my face. not cool. This is also the first shop where i found shoes my size (a size 8/9 if anyone is willing to donate) it was snakeskin boots.
i also asked the shop owner about a lace dress on display he said it totally wasn't for sale because it's from the 1920's which means if you picked it up it would break apart. This made me want it even more. It had vintage clothes from any size to any style to any price. A must-see/visit

No comments:

Post a Comment