Tuesday, August 19, 2014

20 Facts about me

20 Facts about me

1. I am currently at University in a small town called Stellenbosch just outside of Cape Town. I study Electronic Engineering. I live in a female residence called Erica which you can say is like a sorority house.

2. I always wanted to be doctor but I decided that that is not for me and I could not express myself as well as do maths as a doctor. I want to write programmes and apps. My current obsession as well as inspiration is The Hunt app.

3. I have traveled to 20 countries not including South Africa.
*my favourite is the US of A, Shhhhh*

4. I love public speaking which is something you don't hear often but I absolutely love making speeches.

5. I was a Rotary Exchange student to Germany.

6. I love baking, from cakes to cookies, anything sweet.

7. Game of Thrones, Saved by the bell, Freaks and Geeks, Skins and Shameless are my favourite TV shows.

8. I do a lot of vintage shopping especially old jackets and blazers.

9. My current fascination is Dinosaurs.

10. I love My Little Pony because of all the pastel colours and I really want to dye my hair like those colours.

11. I don't enjoy being in the sun because I burn easily.

12. I collect Snow globes from different cities (I have about 25)

13. I have a big family; we are four kids.

14.I really like piercings because you can get them when you want but you can also get rid of them when you want.

15. I am a sucker for boy bands. My current favourites are Five seconds of summer and Rixton.

16. I used to have hair all the way to my bum but I tried doing a homemade bleach ombre and made half of my hair completely white so I had to have it all cut and now it is shoulder length.

17. My favourite Disney character is Pluto.

18. My style inspiration is the movie Pretty in Pink.

19. I love men's fashion more than women's fashion.

20. I wear glasses, they are tortoise shell cat eyes from Ray Ban.





No comments:

Post a Comment