Thursday, January 2, 2014

Matric 101: How to survive

I just finished high school and have received my results for my final exams but I can tell you I would not redo my final year of high school for any sum of money. No one prepared me for what was supposed to be my best year. After I experienced Matric I compiled a list of Top Tips to survive it.

  1. Do and finish assignments as soon as you receive them because if you finish your work you will have time for a social life. It's true what they say "good grades, a social life or time to sleep; pick two"
  2. Apply to uni before June so that you do not have to stress during exams about your future plans
  3. Work hard
  4. Study
  5. Make it memorable and don't sweat the small stuff like a one little test because it doesn't count when it comes to your portfolio 

No comments:

Post a Comment