Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jenner Invasion

We all know the Kardashians, we have a love-hate relationship with them, and along with them came Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the youngest sisters. I personally believe that they are the new it-girls of young hollywood. They are beautiful and stylish and I just cannot stop myself from loving them.
Kendall, who is 17/18 years old, has legs that literally go on for miles and is an incredible model.
Kylie, who is 16 years old, who is best friends with anyone who is anyone in young hollywood and has the best grunge style as well as a cartier love bracelet and ring collection I would kill for.
They have also tried to go down the designing route and they succeeded with they amazing K and K collection at Pacsun.





Shop their collection here:

Kendall has a very successful modelling portfolio for her age:



Kylie, on the other hand, has a personal wardrobe and style that I am impressed by




Leave a comment below and tell me what you like, or don't like, about them...

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11295679/?claim=wujr687b55x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment